Library Rules of Conduct
Please refrain from the following behaviors while on library property:
- Noisy, loud, boisterous actions.
- Eating or drinking in other than designated areas.
- Using tobacco in any form.
- Running in the library building.
- Misuse of library property.
- Uncooperative attitude; or actions that deliberately annoy others or prevent the legitimate use of the library.
- Profanity or other abusive language toward other individuals or library staff.
- Abusing library furniture, equipment, or materials.
- Disorderly conduct or drunkenness.
- Possession, sale, or use of alcoholic beverages or illegal substances on library property.
- Sleeping in the library building.
- Using library or personal equipment at a level that can be heard by other individauls.
- Illegal activities, including vandalism.
- Pets in the library (excluding service animals).
- Sexual misconduct.
The library will make every reasonable accommodation to assist qualified disabled persons wishing to make use of library facilities or services. If such accommodation is required, patrons are asked to notify any library employee.
Perry County Public Library
289 Black Gold Blvd. | Hazard, KY 41701 | 606-436-2475 | 606-436-4747 | f: 606-436-0191 | firstname.lastname@example.org